Ahoy! Pirates and Flowers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Karen, at Paper Creations by Karen hosts a Girl's Night Out for Teens once a month. A chance for girls to get together, hang out, eat pizza and snacks, gab about girl stuff and craft.  I joined her this past Friday night along with some really fun teen girls in our community. 

We talked, we ate, we laughed and we learned. And not only did the girls learn how to make flower barrettes and pins they gained friendships.  And just so you know, the apple cinnamon thingy at Papa John's is really good. We ate the whole thing. Oh YES we did! 



Since my daughter could not join us that night, I decided to make her a flower. The fabric I chose was perfect. She loves pirates! I gave her the option of doing a pin or a barrette. She of course loves it and wanted to put it in her hair.

I can't wait for next month to see what we will be making! Hopefully, my daughter and her friend will be able to join in the gabbing, crafting, and pizza. 





Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We did have lots of fun. Next month is going to be crazy. We'll have to come up with something totally over the top.

Karen at www.papercreationsbykaren.com

Post a Comment

I love hear your suggestions, questions, comments or just what you are working on at the moment. So Please comment!

ShareThis

 
Design by Deluxe Designs