Joy of the Season

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Yesterday was the first time in a month that I was able to make something. This past month was so busy, we barely had time to sit down. I'm hoping to slow down soon.

In my ten minutes of creativity time, I decided to update a 5x7 frame that was decorated for Halloween. Now keep in mind I have three kids. 

There was no school. 

There was very little time. 

I used the Flourish Textured plate for the Big Shot  on Very Vanilla, Red Riding Hood Red card stock and ribbon, as well as gold embossing powder. The letters are from the Lovely Letter Stamp set. I think it needs something else to add some pizazz. Any suggestions?

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear your suggestions, questions, comments or just what you are working on at the moment. So Please comment!

ShareThis

 
Design by Deluxe Designs